Wednesday, September 26, 2007

PLN 6- See My Student Inventions

I had been glancing through the Cool Cat Teacher blog and I found one blog that caught my eye called See My Student Inventions. This article is about student's inventions for a project they are doing. One invention called iCoach has a preset of routines on a ipod that you can listen to and give feedback at the same time. Digital recordings can be added to this and Coach customizes that routine on a website. Another invention is called DigiDock, this forms a cellphone into a webcam, makes skype calls, shares everything, and is inserted through a USB. One of the last inventions I thought was interesting was called Perfume Pal; on the computer people can talk to their celebrity about their favorite perfumes and customize their own by the holograms and perfume scents combined on Microsoft surface.

This matters to me because students just like us open up their ideas and share their creativity. Inventions expand you're imagination and can create a world of new ideas. I thought new inventions are very unique and fun. This also relates to me because our class last year had an invention convention and created inventions, but unlike this we basically just threw stuff together.

This is important to the world as well because these new inventions can be sold to people and could make a lot of money. They can be useful and helpful to people in the world.

Reading about new inventions can be fun and got me thinking about what new things will be created next or what will be the next big thing in our generation. I love reading about these unique inventions when they are created by young adults.

No comments: