Saturday, October 6, 2007

PLN 8- A Blog in the Woods?

I had been looking through 2 Cents Worth, and a blog titled A Blog In The Woods? caught my attention. In this article, it talks about the blogs being read by others but there is no feedback to them. It seems pointless to express opinions, or ideas if there is nobody to even share it with. There would not be much to it if blogs were to be posted online and nobody reads it, they need to be able to intrigue reader's thoughts and comments on it. Blogging is a great way to communicate and share ideas out to others.

Blogging in english class, really gets me thinking and expressing my ideas. I think it is a good way of learning and being able to express yourself. It would be boring if nobody gave me any feedback on my posts. In class, if a discussion is being made and nobody chooses to open up and talks about it then it gives learning such a boring experience. Other people's ideas or opinions really open up conversations.

“Does a blog in the woods, that no one reads, make any noise?”

No comments: